Spring Break Schedule 2019-2020
The mission of Plaza de la Raza Child Development Services is to empower families to become self-sufficient by providing educational opportunities, support services, and community resources.
- All cultures and beliefs should be respected and acknowledged.
- Every child deserves a safe and secure learning environment.
- Families are essential partners in their children’s education.
- Early intervention is the key to educational success.
- Embracing diversity enriches children’s learning.
- Parents and guardians should be empowered as advocates for their children.
- All children deserve an early childhood education that inspires them to reach their full potential.
- To prepare all Head Start students for successful transition to Kindergarten.
- To assist Plaza de la Raza families in meeting the goals established in their Family Development Plans.
- To provide all Plaza de la Raza stakeholders with relevant information in a timely manner.